Friday 14 March 2014

Playing the Part.

They say, " Life is full of surprises. Because, it's not what you make it, you are what it makes you. " 



SURPRISES. Of course, side effects come hand in hand. 


Leaving a metro city wasn't easy. Really, it's never been easy! When you start living in a metro city, no matter how much you crib about life getting tougher,  you realize that it's the city you want to be in. People, culture, lifestyle and what not, it changes you. " My world has shattered " , " my life's over " , " everything around me is falling apart ".... BLAH BLAH BLAH. This traumatic situation is a part of human behavior. Of course, I faced it too. Holding my hair and crying in front of the mirror was my favorite activity. Emotional breakdown had become the major part of my routine. And obviously,  " You're disturbed " was something I fancied. Now, I just roll my eyes when I think of all the melodrama. We grow up everyday and realizing it during the process is when 'surprises' play their role.



Holding to something, you've been really attached to is not wrong. But giving a chance to a twist in your life is one adventure. People in my life have brought the change in me. Every person I meet is a sign of change. They teach you, they change you. 



This one person, I will not name, is a surprise too. 



He surprises me not with chocolates of bouquets. 
He surprises me with his simplicity. Not like, I'm a very fancy person, but his love for simple things makes me love them too. 

He surprises me with his knowledge. Knowledge is power and for him, examination is a judgement. He might not be a scholar but he loves to learn 
and 
for me, to learn is the new change. 

He surprises me with his talent. His creativity is his talent and that talent is what I adore. 
For me, 
getting back to my creativity, is the change!

His calmness surprises me. 
.
 He's calm and quiet, he likes to be peaceful. 
Now, 
" BREATHE !" is my new mantra! "  

His patience is his strength. 
Seriously, God! Your creation is divine. I can never be as patient as him. 

His humor is a surprise. Smart answers can leave people speechless. 

His confidence can never be overrated. It's a bulls eye! Hits the right spot every time.
For me, 
believing in myself, is the new change.

He surprises me of the fact that his presence is an addiction. His absence can make someone crazy!
For me, 
knowing that addiction can also be good, is the new change.  

His smile is priceless.
For me,
Smile to whatever comes to you, is the new change. 


He's alive, he's around. He's always there, playing his part...


When I say, life is a surprise and you are what it makes you, I just mean... This surprise is the new change and no matter what I say, I love this change a little more than anything I can ever love in this life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment